Below is every article written since the last content roll-up. 21 articles total.
What is it good for? Absolutely everything! 😉
- Why is there a 300 gallon limit on Recycled Water? – Most commented article
- Recycled Water Helps Maintain Curb Appeal – From hauling recycled water to painting your lawn green, people love green grass.
- Plumbing Recycled Water to on-site Irrigation – What you need to know – it is ILLEGAL to do it! – Collaborated with DSRSD on this article. Took many by surprise.
- Is Hauling Recycled Water Economical? – We analyzed how much haulers of CoCo County have spent hauling Recycled Water
- Delivering recycled water to the masses – Solutions to hauling recycled water
#DIY – Topics you can do
- Danville Resident Hauls Recycled Water to Keep Backyard Paradise Thriving During Drought – most trafficked article from Facebook.
- Tips & Tricks to Unload Recycled Water More Efficiently – I upgraded my setup and saved time in the process.
- DIY: How To Build a Garden Hose from Drip Irrigation Parts – Portable impact sprinklers are now left in the yard.
- We must sacrifice our lawns so MLB can keep theirs green – Sergio Romo says let your lawn turn brown, we found out which MLB stadium keeps theirs green with Recycled Water
Weather Played a Role
- It Rained! – June 10, 2015 – Just enough moisture to turn off the sprinklers
- If El Niño is coming – Lets Talk Stormwater Management – A great intro article to Storm water Management
- “Freak” rainstorm refills dry rain barrels – Hurricane Dolores played refilled rain barrels
Ironhouse Fill Station Information
- Ironhouse Sanitary District Recycled Water Fill Station Usage Statistics – A treatment facility in Oakley sure got popular fast!
CCCSD Fill Station Information
- CCCSD Free Recycled Water Fill Station extends hours – Demand for the fill station exploded once it got hot, so hours were changed to support more visitors.
- CCCSD Fill Station Routes Traffic Along New Route – The original traffic flow works for 200 people a day, not 500 a day. A traffic engineer was consulted to fix the issues.
- CCCSD Recycled Water Fill Station Usage Statistics – First statistics from June 2015.
- CCCSD Residential Recycled Water Fill Station Open 7 days a week! – We got an EXCLUSIVE first look at their new hours before it was out to the public
- CCCSD Fill Station Updates – New hours, more employees, digital check-in
- July Update – CCCSD Recycled Water Fill Station Usage Statistics – Over 4.3 million gallons hauled
- Congressman McNerney Calls on Congress to Authorize Regional Water Recycling Projects – Recently one-uped and turned into an even larger bill.
- In The News… Recycled Water Video Clips – Any and all recycled water news clips are posted here.
Twitter Stats – twitter.com/RecycledH20
- Top Tweet:
— Recycled H2O (@recycledh20) July 22, 2015
Facebook Stats – Facebook.com/RecycledH2O